It has been a great writing experience for me. Some nice tips and comments have always made it worth. Today I will be sharing some clever tips to make your interior look better.
- Paint in lighter colors – In the era of limited living space and apartments rooms have become smaller. You would like to make it appear large at least. The economical way to do this is to take care to choose a light shade for the places you want to appear large. The light shade reflects more light and will make the place look brighter and bigger.
- Using Mirrors – This is the age-old technique but still works. Mirrors will reflect almost 80 percent of light and the space will look brighter and bigger. Looking classy is an added benefit.
- Furniture with slip on covers – This will help you keep changing the hue and color of your interiors. No one likes to have the same color always. You can also try slip on covers for mirrors as an idea.
- Using vintage articles – This does not cost. You must be having a clock that does not run. Clean it and use it as a hanging art piece. I am sure everybody will appreciate that kind of creativity.
- Mounting the TV in the drawing space – The old idea of TV on table is gone. Now we have slim LED Television sets. You can mount them on the wall and free extra space. Simple economic and saves space which you can use to keep an extra sapling to make your drawing space look better.